Mixed Sticker Label Pack
Size: Big | Small | Mini
This is a great value pack when you just want a few of each type of sticker. Available in 2 sizes. Perfect for naming just about anything that leaves the house. They are made from a high grade vinyl that will stick to most clean smooth surfaces. They are ideal for lunch boxes, drink bottles, pencils, and sporting gear and are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Please Note: The mini labels will only have one line of text printed on them and no picture.
- Remove the label from the backing sheet and place onto the clean, dry, smooth surface of the item you need to name, from the biggest to the smallest items.
- Rub over the label firmly with the flat of your thumb nail.
- Do not wash the label or put it in water for 48 hours.
- Cleaning the surface where the label is to be stuck with methylated spirits first will ensure it is really clean and improve the adhesive bond.
1) What can I use the big, small and mini stickers on?
My Name Label stickers - big, small and mini, can used on anything with a clean, hard, smooth surface such as most plastics, metals, glass and paper. This pack provides a range of sizes for many different needs and uses.
2) Why do I have to wait 48 hours before putting them in water?
The adhesive bonding agent on the back of the label gets stronger over that time. If you immerse them in water before they have bonded strongly they are more likely to come off.
3) Why do I have to rub them with my thumb nail
The adhesive is encapsulated in tiny 'bubbles' and by rubbing firmly you are breaking them open and letting the adhesive bonding agent out.
4) Can I get them off?
Yes. Simply use a finger nail to lift a corner and them pull the label off.
All orders are dispatched from our office within a maximum of 4 business days using Royal Mail first class postage.
Orders are delivered to your letter box. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Royal Mail can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Royal Mail delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Meet the Designer | Lucinda Budden
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
We love these labels! Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, felt tips and all t...
Birthday Gift Stickers