Keep Calm & Wash Your Hands Sticker - Pink
The importance of hand hygiene in controlling infection was championed by Austrian-Hungarian physician Ignaz Semmelweis in 1858. Now with the need to minimise the spread of Covid-19 it is as important as ever.
However hand washing is a behaviour that not everyone practices or performs adequately. Here are some guidelines;
- Soap and water is the most effective and inexpensive way to wash your hands.
- You need to wash them for 20 seconds (the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice).
- Critical times during the day to wash hands are - before and after using the loo, after cleaning a child's bottom or changing nappies, before feeding a baby or the kids, before eating and before and after preparing food.
Sometimes it helps to have a visual reminder in key locations around the home or workplace. The 'Keep Calm and Carry On Washing Your Hands' sticker is a more light-hearted reminder for people!
- 6 stickers in a pack.
- 6 different colours (each sold separately).
- Made from durable, waterproof adhesive vinyl.
Meet the Designer
Meet the Designer | Lucinda Budden
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
We love these labels! Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, felt tips and all t...
Next time you are at the carousel in the airport, make spotting and retrieving your ...
Birthday Gift Stickers