Left & Right Shoe Labels
Size: 35mm x 35mm
These shoe labels make it easy for little ones to get their shoes on the right feet. A left foot on one label and a right foot on the other makes it easy to see which foot each shoe goes on. All shoe label packs include clear protective overlays to ensure durability.
But older kids might prefer our standard shoe labels where they can choose from one of our other fabulous icons.
- Remove the printed shoe label from the backing sheet and stick into the shoe - under the child's heel. Make sure you get the left and right labels in the correct shoes!
- Rub your thumb nail over the top of the sticker to ensure it is firmly adhered. This pressure will help to activate the adhesive.
- Once applied, remove a clear adhesive overlay from the backing sheet and place directly over the top of the printed label. This will prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's heel.
1) I have some clear labels in my left/right shoe label pack. What are they for?
The clear labels need to be stuck over the top of each shoe label to prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's foot.
2) The print is rubbing off the label. Why?
Make sure you use the clear protective overlays provided in your pack. They will prevent the print rubbing off the label. Simply stick them over the top of the printed label.
All orders are dispatched from our office within a maximum of 4 business days using Royal Mail first class postage.
Orders are delivered to your letter box. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Royal Mail can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Royal Mail delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Meet the Designer | Lucinda Budden
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
We love these labels! Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, felt tips and all t...
Next time you are at the carousel in the airport, make spotting and retrieving your ...
Birthday Gift Stickers