Size: 35mm x 35mm
Have your children's shoes ever gone missing? Or is it difficult for your child to tell their shoes apart from others once they are off their feet and all lined up on the floor? A simple solution is to name them with shoe labels. It makes it easy for them to be found and is one less thing for kids to worry about. All shoe label packs include clear protective overlays to ensure durability.
- Remove the printed label from the backing sheet and stick into the shoe - under the child's heel.
- Rub your thumb nail over the top of the sticker to ensure it is firmly adhered. This pressure will help to activate the adhesive.
- Once applied, remove a clear adhesive overlay from the backing sheet and place directly over the top of the printed label. This will prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's heel.
1) I have some clear labels in my shoe label pack. What are they for?
The clear labels need to be stuck over the top of each shoe label to prevent the lettering from rubbing off under the child's foot.
2) The print is rubbing of the label. Why?
Make sure you use the clear protective overlays provided in your pack. They will prevent the print rubbing off the shoe label. Simply stick them over the top of the printed label.
All orders are dispatched from our office within a maximum of 4 business days using Royal Mail first class postage.
Orders are delivered to your letter box. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Royal Mail can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Royal Mail delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Meet the Designer | Lucinda Budden
Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
We love these labels! Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, felt tips and all th...
Birthday Gift Stickers