Return My Book Labels
Size: 19mm x 50mm
- These will make it so much easier for the person you lent the book to to return it! So when a friend asks if she can borrow that great book you just read you can say “Sure! I’ll just stick my name in it.” No excuse then for it not to be returned.
- Peel and stick - that is all that is required.
We have never been asked any questions about our book labels so hear is this month’s top 10 ‘must read’ list instead!
- Extinctions by Josephine Wilson
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Museum of Modern Love by Heather Rose
- The Snow Kimono by Mark Henshaw
- A Long Way from Home by Peter Carey
- Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- The Choke by Sofie Laguna
- Where the Past Begins by Amy Tan
- Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins - an oldie but a goodie.
The Last Painting of Sara De Vos by Dominic Smith
All orders are dispatched from our office within a maximum of 4 business days using Royal Mail first class postage.
Orders are delivered to your letter box. The actual delivery time will depend on where you live and how quickly Royal Mail can deliver to you location. Unfortunately My Name Label has no control over Royal Mail delivery times.
Find out more about our shipping and return policies by visiting the Help page.
Meet the Designer
Meet the Designer | Lucinda Budden
Name Label Design Tips & Advice
You might also like...View all
Name Labels make a unique gift but you will probably want to let the recipient desig...
Mini Name Labels
We love these labels! Mini stick-on labels make naming pencils, felt tips and all t...
Birthday Gift Stickers